Skrill is part of Paysafe Limited, a global payments platform. It is one of Paysafe's digital wallet brands and was established in 2001 to offer multiple online payment and money transfer services. Skrill operates in more than 100 countries with the digital wallet offered in more than 40 currencies.
Skrill transactions provide a convenient way to send and receive money online. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of a typical Skrill transaction:
1. Account Setup: Both the sender and the receiver need to have Skrill accounts. These accounts can be linked to bank accounts, credit cards, or funded by other means.
2. Initiating a Transaction: The sender logs into their Skrill account and selects the option to send money. They enter the recipient's email address, which is associated with the recipient's Skrill account.
3. Entering Payment Details: The sender inputs the amount they wish to send. They can choose from various currencies, depending on the recipient's location and preferences.
4. Transaction Confirmation: Before completing the transaction, the sender reviews all details, including the transfer amount and the recipient's information.
5. Executing the Transfer: After confirming the details, the sender finalizes the transaction. The funds are then deducted from their Skrill balance or the linked funding source.
6. Receiving Funds: The recipient is notified via email about the incoming funds. The funds are added to their Skrill account balance and can be used for online payments or withdrawn to a bank account.
7. Fees and Exchange Rates: Skrill may charge transaction fees and apply exchange rates for currency conversions, if applicable.
8. Accessing Transaction History: Both sender and receiver can view the transaction in their Skrill account history, providing a record of the transfer.
Skrill ranks 10th for all accepted payment methods on https://merchants.to/
Skrill ranks 5th for accepted non crypto currency payment methods on https://merchants.to/
Skrill operates in over 100 countries.
They can do payment processing on upwards of 40 currencies.
If you don't wish to provide ID verification, skrill is likely not the payment method you should be using, due to high charge back volume, many merchants will require some form of KYC before selling you the gold.
Buying OSRS Gold with Skrill is a very simple process on Merchants.to.
Follow these steps to find a merchant to whom accepts skrill as payment for OSRS Gold.
1. Navigate to https://merchants.to/currency/buy-osrs-gold
2. Click the "Filter payment methods." dropdown
3. Select "Skrill"
4. Only merchants that accept skrill will now be displayed. Simply find the merchant you wish to purchase from and visit their site to finalize the transaction!