Tether is a cryptocurrency stablecoin, launched by the company Tether Limited Inc. in 2014. As of July 2022, Tether Limited has minted the USDT stablecoin on ten protocols and blockchains. Tether has been criticized for a lack of transparency and verifiability of their claimed fiat reserves.
Tether transactions involve the transfer of Tether (USDT), a stablecoin usually pegged to the US Dollar, through various blockchain networks. The process varies slightly depending on the blockchain used (like Ethereum, Tron, or Omni). Here's a general overview:
1. Transaction Initiation: A user starts a transaction by deciding to send Tether (USDT) using their digital wallet. They enter the recipient's wallet address and the amount of USDT to transfer.
2. Choosing the Blockchain: The user selects the blockchain network over which to send USDT (like Ethereum or Tron), depending on their wallet's capabilities and the recipient's wallet compatibility.
3. Creating the Transaction: The wallet prepares the transaction, which includes details like the recipient's address, the amount, and the sender's wallet information.
4. Signing the Transaction: The sender digitally signs the transaction using their private keys. This signature is crucial for security and authenticity.
5. Broadcasting to the Network: The signed transaction is broadcast to the chosen blockchain network, where it is verified by the network's nodes.
6. Validation and Verification: The transaction is validated and verified by the nodes on the network. They check for the digital signature's authenticity and the sender's USDT balance.
7. Inclusion in a Block: After validation, the transaction is included in a new block, which is then confirmed by the blockchain's consensus mechanism (like mining in Bitcoin or staking in other networks).
8. Transaction Confirmation: Once the block is added to the blockchain, the transaction is considered confirmed. Additional confirmations may occur as more blocks are added to the chain.
9. Completion and Ledger Update: The transaction is now complete, and the recipient's wallet reflects the received USDT. The transaction details are recorded on the blockchain's public ledger.
Tether ranks 4th for all accepted payment methods on https://merchants.to/
Tether ranks 4th for accepted crypto currency payment methods on https://merchants.to/
Using Tether to Buy OSRS Gold has became a standard in the RuneScape gold buying market. It cannot be reversed or charged back, allowing merchants to not require any KYC/ID Verification at checkout.
Due to it's secure, quick and hassel free nature. You will find a majority of the time there is no additional processing fee when buying osrs gold with tether.
In addition, there is no country limitation allowing merchant and customer to be in seperate parts of the world and do business with each other.
If you're using a stable coin like tether to buy osrs gold, there really is no reason you may not want to use it.
Buying OSRS Gold with Tether is a very simple process on Merchants.to.
Follow these steps to find a merchant to whom accepts tether as payment for OSRS Gold.
1. Navigate to https://merchants.to/currency/buy-osrs-gold
2. Click the "Filter payment methods." dropdown
3. Select "Tether"
4. Only merchants that accept tether will now be displayed. Simply find the merchant you wish to purchase from and visit their site to finalize the transaction!