Venmo is an American mobile payment service founded in 2009 and owned by PayPal since 2013. Venmo is aimed at friends and family who wish to split bills, e.g., for movies, dinner, rent, or event tickets etc.
Venmo transactions offer a user-friendly way to send and receive money using a mobile app, popular among friends and family for splitting bills and other casual payments. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of a typical Venmo transaction:
1. Setting Up a Venmo Account: Users must create a Venmo account, which involves linking it to a bank account, credit card, or debit card.
2. Initiating a Transaction: The sender opens the Venmo app and chooses the 'Pay or Request' option to initiate a payment or money request.
3. Selecting the Recipient: The sender enters the recipient’s username, email, or phone number associated with their Venmo account.
4. Entering Payment Details: The sender inputs the amount and adds a note explaining the purpose of the transaction, which is visible to both parties and, depending on privacy settings, to their Venmo network.
5. Completing the Transaction: The sender reviews and confirms the payment details, then sends the payment. Funds are deducted from the sender’s Venmo balance, bank account, or card.
6. Receiving Funds: The recipient receives the funds in their Venmo account. They can keep the balance in Venmo for future transactions or transfer it to their linked bank account.
7. Transaction Record: Both parties receive a confirmation, and the transaction details are stored in their Venmo history.
8. Social Aspect: Venmo also includes a social feature where users can share their transactions and interact with others' transactions on the app's feed.
Venmo ranks 21th for all accepted payment methods on https://merchants.to/
Venmo ranks 13th for accepted non crypto currency payment methods on https://merchants.to/
Venmo is incredibly user friendly.
Venmo is becoming increasingly more popular.
It's fast, safe and social.
If you don't wish to provide ID verification, venmo is likely not the payment method you should be using, due to high charge back volume, many merchants will require some form of KYC before selling you the gold.
Buying OSRS Gold with Venmo is a very simple process on Merchants.to.
Follow these steps to find a merchant to whom accepts venmo as payment for OSRS Gold.
1. Navigate to https://merchants.to/currency/buy-osrs-gold
2. Click the "Filter payment methods." dropdown
3. Select "Venmo"
4. Only merchants that accept venmo will now be displayed. Simply find the merchant you wish to purchase from and visit their site to finalize the transaction!